How to Find Your Missing Course
There’s nothing more frustrating than paying for a course and then not being able to find it! Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Many people have experienced the same thing. But don’t give up just yet! There are a few things you can do to find your missing course.
1. Check your confirmation email.
The first thing you should do is check your confirmation email. This email should have been sent to you when you purchased the course. It should contain a link to the course, as well as your login information. If you can’t find the email, check your spam folder.
2. Search for the course on the platform.
Most online learning platforms have a search bar where you can search for courses. Try searching for the course by name, topic, or instructor.
3. Check your account dashboard.
Your account dashboard is where you can view all of your purchased courses. Log in to your account and go to your dashboard. The course should be listed there.
4. Contact customer support.
If you still can’t find your course, contact customer support for the platform you purchased it from. They should be able to help you find it.
Here are some additional tips for finding your missing course:
- Make sure you’re logged in to the correct account. You may have multiple accounts on the platform. Make sure you’re logged in to the account that you used to purchase the course.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies. Sometimes, clearing your cache and cookies can help resolve issues with online platforms.
- Try using a different browser. If you’re still having trouble finding your course, try using a different browser.
I hope these tips help you find your missing course! If you’re still having trouble, don’t hesitate to contact customer support.